Created by Wedding Favors

23 August 2006

Finally. a breather.

So many things had happened.. but i just dun have the time to blog out nor the time to write in my diary.

Finally, i got time to write something.. so here it is.

At work, 5 days consecutively study trials.. A lot of preparation, clearing up stuff etc etc.. and what make things worse was extra work also falls on me when pple make mistakes, barcode printer failing, adhoc sampling issues blah blah blah. Now one of the study had stopped running.. finally i have a tiny little bit of breather. At least now, I am able to catch up work.. finishing all the things that are supposed to be done, prepared the things that are needed for the rest of the week .

At school, last week i had 4 lessons out of 7 days and this week even worse, 6 lessons out of 7 days!!! This is ridiculous! I am not a full time student! How can they plan the timetable until so packed?? Right now I have 4 reports and 1 tutorial to be handed up next week. Where do I find the time to do that?

Alll the things that happened is truely mentally exhausting. But I'm still quite happy that I'm somehow coping well and not falling into a panic state.

However, seriously, I really need a good sleep.

Side note: I kena cheated while buying a new phone for mum the other day at clementi... supposed to learn arfter reading an email from peipei (i think).. but I still bought a 2nd hand mobile at a first hand price. *toot* But in the end, we managed to exchange the phone for a new piece, since we got the evidence - the old piece of receipt of that phone found inside the box... (and we can go and report the shop if he doesnt change it for us). Now I can confirm the handphone is a new piece. Very confirm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! so busy huh. btw where u studying at?

BlueSky said...

ya loh. this course is really really busy.. no time for shopping and meetng up friends~! I'm right now taking pharmaceutical science at PSB from UWA.

felicium said...

oic. take care ya =)

Post a Comment