Created by Wedding Favors

06 September 2006

Here I am

I know that I have been missing from my blog for some time. So sorry guys... I really have no time~!

From my previous post, I think most of my readers know that i have an intensive module currently... 5 lessons a week all the way!! This module is really really boring and difficult to understand - physical chem is really tough~! Errors, enthalpies entropies etc etc.. worst still, chim chim formulas!!! Really driving me crazy. Every night when i get home, all i do was to switch on my laptop and start doing my reports and tutorials. I dun even have the time to go and understand what the lecturer is teaching. Gosh. I just try not to flunk this module... and for your information, the exam is coming once again - 2 weeks time~! sianz.

Alrighty, sometimes we need to forget about work and study and need to think of some happy things.. like.. after the exam, i will have 1 week break before the new module start (which is chemistry again.) Not like the usual back to back schedule. So I've already plan to go HK with KK. Free and easy. =) Tickets booked, hotel's booked. All ready to go! Yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u nv jio mi go HK...=(((

BlueSky said...

opps.. sorry~ next time we go somewhere else together ok? we never go overseas together.... we'll plan again hor~

Post a Comment