Created by Wedding Favors

10 August 2006

Baby fair~!

My legs are sore from the last sports day event. I'm glad that the event was fun, although there were 1 "gian beng" man in our group.. The one who played the less and got the most prizes when we got 2nd position. Shall not talk about him.. coz it's in the past.

So so ayashisky, you said that i can ask you questions regarding chemistry is it? ok! set! So when I really need help and understanding.. I'll email you or call you out for lunch or dinner. hee~ see if you can explain to me in a much simpler terms. Thanks in advance!

Planning to go HK in Sept. havent really go into the details.. like, checking out air tickets. lazy. I'm waiting for dear to check them out. hee~

Oh ya, I went to the baby fair in Taka square yesterday. I had fun shopping around with my brother and da-sao, looking for baby wear, baby items etc etc.. we went separate ways to search for better items (brand and pricing). As dear was with me and we were carrying a basket full of baby items, some salesgirls were looking at me as if I'm buying them for myself! haha~ they're propably shocked coz you know, I'm slim.. hee~ in the end, they spent around 200 bucks... and that's only the starting point! More money spending on the way~!

No comments:

Post a Comment