Created by Wedding Favors

07 August 2006

Bonding

Went to watch the fireworks by Italy last sat. It was fantastic~! Way beyond description. Fireworks simply melts my heart.. haha~

Tmr we are having sports day event for my company. That means no need to work~! However, this year we will have a combine sports event - LNUS and LSB. sianz... strangers... each team will only have 3 LNUS pple and the rest 6-7 will be from LSB... Argh.. wonder will that be fun or not..

Science park 1 is the place.. so ulu.. dunno how to go there.. but then luckily brother agreed to send me there after sending da-sao to work.. so may have a possibility of reaching there late. hee~ late is better than not turning up right? that guy is going to "pang seh" me.

Anyway, tonight got lesson. Tough tough.. chemistry makes me mad. Double bonds or single bond..? I think it's single... but wait, how come it's double?

No comments:

Post a Comment