Created by Wedding Favors

15 February 2006

Kiss on the butt

Was on the way to bugis junction... listening to the songs and talking about the slow traffic.. I guess it's off work time and it's a special day.. hence there's a lot of cars on the road..

Inching forward... we heard something..

Me: "Whats that sound?"
KK: "Not sure though".. but wait! I think she hit me! Help me see the plate number"

I turned around and looked carefully..

Me: "it's a huge car, with a lady and a kid.. plus triangle plate and number is ***2091B"
KK pulled over at the nearby bus stop... While he went down to check his car, I was looking closely at the car.. because she didnt stop her car... still in the line, inching forward.. but of course, she did look at us, waiting for us to signal her to stop. KK came back, signal her to go..

KK: "i think the car is not damage.. I'll check again later.. there's too many cars right now"

After we reached our destination, we went down and had a thorough check.. indeed, there's no damage. *phew*

No comments:

Post a Comment