Created by Wedding Favors

06 February 2006

9th day of lunar new year

I had fun over the weekends. heh.

Saturday: Kk accompanied me to the IPL session at taka and after that we went around shopping. Kk had 60 dollars taka voucher and didnt know what to spend for.. after some thinking, we finally agreed on something. Silver couple rings =) You know, we are still young and dun have that amount of money to get real stuff, hence, we decided on silver.. real one has to wait. heh. I also bought 3 ties for him as a Valentine's day gift. =) Kk, make sure you dun lose it again~!

We went home after that and brought mum to Great world city to eat kenny rogers quarter chicken. yummy~~. hee~ I love their corns and mash potato! I saw a bag that i liked last time in one of the shops in great world and decided to go ahead and get it on Sat.. I went in the shop, chose a color and asked them to get a new one for me (coz the display one had some stiches problem) A girl actually wanted to look for me.. but the other simply replied "thats the last one" What? Anyway, since she said that, I chose not to buy.. although i really liked the bag..

Sunday: Sis and mum went to get sis's wedding items.. those bathtubs, spittoons, toothpaste etc etc.. to prepare for this coming sat when her mother-in-law will come with the bride price. Kk and I went to pick them up after that. We got home and rested for a while.. mum went to 4D and toto. hee~ after that, we brought mum to the Fountain of Wealth at suntec city to touch the fortune water as well as the fishes in Koi garden.

We got a bit bored in Suntec and drove out to esplanade to see the "river angbao". Although new year season is already ending soon, there were still a lot of pple there. We even saw some Indian families taking pictures with the "Cai Shen"! I guess everyone wants to win the 10 million? angbao in this new year. We took some pics, and ate some snackz before we went home, all tired.

Current: Changed a new template and a new shoutbox. Moved some of the picture links to my archive page.

No comments:

Post a Comment