Created by Wedding Favors

20 February 2006

I'm on leave on wednesday. hee~

Wednesday will be a busy day for me.. or rather, my whole family. Sis is getting married! Tea ceremony and dinner =) I am given the task to "protect" my sis when we are going over to the other side for tea ceremony (i got something to watch out for her). heh. I wonder if i can manage, coz sometimes I am really blur!

Thought of what to wear for that day... white for the morning and black for the dinner.. hm.. seems not very nice right? black and white.. but who cares? as long as i look pretty in them right? haha

Quite excited for the taiwan trip.. or rather, taipei trip.. I went to check my itinerary and saw that out of the 5 days, 4 days are in taipei and the other one in taichung. Good. I will have loads of fun shopping and eating!

Well, anyways, I do not seem as happy as i am right now... because I still have some problems to worry.. although it's not exactly my prob... (eh.. am i making sense?).. just hope that everything will go smoothly and all parties will be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment