Created by Wedding Favors

17 January 2006

Wedding stress.

Ok.. there's nothing much to do now in the office... coz the tedious one is currently postponed til further notice... just hope that it wont spoil my plan on going overseas in early March. Bro was supposed to call up the agency group. but then i think he is lazy to.. (same as me lah) So drag some more lah.. may be end up not going..

So tired of working right now.. really feel like giving up, which is quitting this job and turn to part time.. but then after serious consideration, i think i decided to stay on... then i have the money to study, to give mummy, to learn driving and also, preparing for my future family. heh.

Recently saw that sis is really busy preparing for her wedding... with her old traditional mother in law... i can only use one word. "terrible". She already prewarn sis not to do this and not to do that.. a lot of rules and regulations to live with her. Worse still, when sis wants to move out, her mother in law say..."I'm going to move in with you guys so that i can take care of my grandchild". Argh~~ i'm so stressed up even by listening. Die liao lah. sure quarrel one...

I start to wonder.... what if my future mother in law also lidat? then... eh.... i got nothing much to say liao loh.. kk reassured me that his mum is not that kind of person.. (which i believes so since they are all living and working in US for some years, which is an open minded country - or else they will not get use to the environment there)..

No comments:

Post a Comment