Created by Wedding Favors

26 January 2006

Happiest day.

yesterday may be the happiest day for father... It was his birthday and sis treated all of us to dinner. Father, being an impatient person, waited for all of us to come home before we set off for dinner in a nearby coffee shop.

We each gave him a total of 500bucks as birthday present.. and we could see his smiling face throughout the whole dinner. After dinner, we asked him to go home and cut his cake.. but he walked off.. I thought since he didnt like cakes and celebrations, he would not be home... so mum sis and me went to NTUC to stock up for some goodies for new year..

We reached home about 8.50 and dad and bro were already at home.. So dad actually came home to wait for us? =) We took out the cake and sang him a birthday song. I think this is the first time we celebrated his bday. we took some pictures of dad cutting his cake.. and i took a pic with dad... I think for such long years, this was the first time i took a pic with dad.. I will treasure the memories of yesterday.. coz yesterday was the happiest day for my whole family.





No comments:

Post a Comment