Created by Wedding Favors

25 January 2006

Happy Birthday!!

First of all, I will like to say Happy Birthday to 2 person. My dad and Hilary!!! Hope that they can stay healthy and happy always. hee~ Hil, let me wish you the best of luck in job hunting!

Today is Wed.. I will be going to Jurong point after work to collect my spoilt shoes and my cheque... Talking about this, it's really frustrating. I went to this shoe shop in Jurong point - mister minit and wanted to change the soles of my boots.... I paid for 52 bucks as they wrote "payment has to be in full amount because of guaranteed workmanship" something like that.. ok i trust this shop and paid. The guy told me to come back 1 week later to collect. And off i went.

1 week later, i went down to the shop and he said that my shoes were not ready.. i was getting a little bit angry because it took me all the way to come down here and he said its not ready? Well anyway, I cant do anything much and hence went home. Another week later, I decided to call them and asked them whether my shoes were ready (smarter this time) and not to get another wasted trip... I searched for the reciept to look for their phone number.. and there's none.. i went online to search.. yellowpages etc.. i cant find any!! hm.. no choice i got to go down again..

I got there, presented my receipt, and they said its still not ready yet. Asked me to come another day. What?? this was wat you said 2 weeks ago!! I'm getting angrier and my attitude got a bit bad... I asked them for phone number and guess what they say? "Our shop DOESNT have a phone". gosh. Then how am i supposed to know if my shoes were ready? They said they will call me... and it took forever..

The thing went ding donging a few times.. (i made a lot of wasted trip) and finally i got back my shoes.. and guess what, its TORN and TATTERED!!! I demanded an explanation and the thing again go ding donging back and forth... until last week, they told me to collect the 52 bucks cheque and the shoes back.. and yeah... they are not compensating me for the spoilt shoes. Fu*k. but anyway, i dun think that matters so much..at least i can get back my 52 bucks. i'm just hoping that they wont say my cheque is not ready... or else, I will really file for a complain.

So after this incident, i swear that i will not ever visit this MISTER MINIT again.

No comments:

Post a Comment