Created by Wedding Favors

12 January 2006

Waiting for tonight

Ok, back to blogging again. Well, today is the day of my final exam... confident? urm... not sure yet... but i can tell you after that. More or less the informations are in my head.. just that when i am facing those questions... will i be able to regurgitate the information? Just pray hard. hee~

Ok.. i got some pictures i took at my sis ROM.. i will put them up soon after i am free.... which is probably next week... (i already planned activities this week, after my exam)

Just realised that Shirz is back to mel... without saying goodbye to me.. *sob sob* But anyway, since she's starting her course once again, let's work hard together!

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

sorry hon..it was a whirlwind departure but hey, stay in touch, ya? when free, keep those emails coming! i miss those! :)

BlueSky said...

yup! sure =) I can understand.

Post a Comment