Created by Wedding Favors

12 December 2005

Plain

Hm.. created a very plain template.. anyway, i thought to change a little since christmas is coming. heh~ Anyway, this is what happened before i went to lunch today.

Right now i am wearing the new tank top given to me by Joann... L.H saw me just before i went for lunch and said

She: "why do you use this?"
Me: "What do you mean by use this?" i actually know she was referring to my top but i feign ignorance.. (furthermore she's using the wrong english)
She repeated "why are you using this?"
Me: "Do you mean my top?"
She: "ya."
Me: "I thought CRTs dont have uniform guidelines?"
She: "Ya, but still you have to wear properly, at least something not sleeveless."
Me: "Ok. I know. Now is lunch time and i got my cardigan with me today."

What the? Old fashion thinking. Just like my sis's going-to-be mother-in-law. I dun like that. bleh~

No comments:

Post a Comment