Created by Wedding Favors

05 December 2005

My Weekend

My weekend.

Sat - Company's year end function at Amara hotel. I won an early bird draw.. My prize? Royce chocolate that worth 20 to 30 bucks. I ate some.. it's generally nice.. but then it tasted a bit like... cocopops? hehe~ Anyway, we had fun. We played a group game and got a hamper. Will be splitting the hamper when Vieth get back tmr. We also acted a short scene from Crouching Tiger hidden dragon.. haa~ it's really funny. Vieth got the best actress award. hee~

After the YEF, we went Great world to watch movie "prime". It's not a very fantastic show.. as there's no ending to it...

Sun - Went to watch chicken little.. its a very cute and funny show. I recommend those mummies and daddies to bring their kids to watch. =) After the show, we got home and had dinner with mum.. Stingray~~ yummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment