Created by Wedding Favors

14 December 2005

Happenings.

hm.. baldwin drives a RX8... RX8...RX8... RX8...RX8!!! It's becoming my fav car now... besides volkswagon beetle, mini cooper and Miata. Eh.. seems like i like small cars huh. heee~ Anyway, i think i started to like Mazda car.. maybe because of my bf? ha~ his car is not bad lah.. just need to plus 5 and he'll get 8 =P

Anyway, there's a lot of happenings these few days... just didnt have the time to update.

This sat will be my 2nd MCQ test.. cant seem to understand all the lectures.. but, still have to study.. Sat is also the dead line for my assignment. I dun think i will get high grades for that.. coz i'm not good in producing report... and wat's worse, referencing to journals. Please give me a pass. At least.

Next, Sis is getting ROM at the end of this month. It's so mafan to find an auspicious date... but no choice.. it's either this time, or the next good date for them will take a long time. My sis and her Bf can wait.. but her bf's parents cant.. I think they are quite old and want a "inner " grandchild soon. See, old pple's thinking.. daughter's children arent grandchild too? Pple are so unfair..

Sis wedding is a rush.. very little discussion with her actually.. i think she need to listen to her bf's mum.. everything she said is "kk's mum said, kk's mum want" (by the way, my sis bf had the same initial - kk - as my bf). My mum just leave everything to them to decide... coz we dun want to put sis into a difficult situation. By the way, she's getting married soon and guess what, my family and their family have not met up yet... hm.. if they are that traditional... arent they suppose to pay a visit to our house and ask for my sis's hand? Are they really sincere? I dun know. but i guess so. ha~!

No comments:

Post a Comment