Created by Wedding Favors

22 June 2013

One week left

Dear went for biz trip the next day after we returned from Penang. I wanted to go to bro's house with baby but in the end I chose not to. I was lazy to pack again to stay at bro house right after a trip. Plus the haze situation, I don't want dad to sleep in the living room. Last but not least, I don't want to trouble my family. Heard that they are still recovering from flu. They need rest. My crying baby will only disturb them.

So I decided to stay at home. Thus I need to do everything myself for the next 7 days. I hope I can cope. I was better to handling baby compared to 2 months ago. The night is still young for today but so far so good. Just some minor things that I shall see how it goes. Dear and I agreed that once I feel that I can't cope anymore, I shall pack my bags, hop on to a cab n look for mum immediately.

Oh ya, I'm heading back to work after next week. Time flies. 

2 comments:

Post a Comment