Created by Wedding Favors

04 August 2013

Hitting the big 3

The day of my birthday started well... received presents from my colleagues followed by lunch treat from team mates, then dinner with my hubby and rounded off with cake cutting with my little one. But the first day after my birthday didnt went well. I suffered from indigestion and food came up from throat and through my bottom as well. Yucks. I shan't go into the details, but I can say I suffered a terrible night.

A few days before my birthday, hubby and I went for a staycation at W hotel in Sentosa. A very nice and new hotel. I will definitely go there again my when I have the extra money. LOL.
 
Ok. Coming back to the point, hitting the big 3 makes me feel old... but yet, happy. I had came a long way to reach this stage of my life. Dating, getting married, couple time and now, family time. Though there were ups and downs, I'm truly happy and blessed to have my hubby with me, and our little one. My wishes from this year of my life onward, will always be 
  • Baby staying happy and healthy always.
  • Hubby and I staying blissful always.
  • Our family members staying bonded, healthy and happy always.
I still have a lot of wishes... but those above are the main ones. Gone are those "materialistic" wishes, gone are those "ambitious career" wishes. 

Thank you my dear, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment