Created by Wedding Favors

02 March 2013

我的元宵节。

The last day of lunar new year, we went to baby fair at expo. My first time to expo to purchase "sale" items. In the past, I don't go to those expo sales as I know it will be full of people with queues everywhere. The thought of it shudders me. However, I went to this baby fair coz the latex mattress was 90 bucks cheaper than what we saw outside. It was a good deal not to be missed, and thus we went for it.

Of coz, queue to get to the car park was horrendous, as there was Natas fair too. Luckily upon entering the baby fair hall, there were not as many people as we expected. I guess it's because of being the last day and all goodies and offers were snatched up. We noticed that there were also other items that we bought previously were having discounts too! but dear said that since we got what we wanted, we don't need to stock up... there will be another similar fair every now n then. After that, we got what we came for and left. :)

It was tiring when I reached home. However, i still decided to wash some baby clothes n do some packing. I even had a second try on making tang yuan for my dear, since it was 元宵。:) it was definitely better than the first try, but of course I still have room for improvement.

My day ended with rounding up the Ang Baos I got from my mother, grandma, parents-in-law and grandma-in-law, boss and my dear hubby. :) my little one had an early Ang bao from my cousin too! Here's a pic to end the post!


No comments:

Post a Comment