Created by Wedding Favors

17 February 2013

Short update

My company held a mini CNY lunch in office last friday and the lunch was from 933 golden pillow. Food and drinks were of average tastes, and the best one is still their signature golden pillow curry chicken. :) Our company also gave each of us an ang bao as a token for the new year.


On Valentine's day, we went to Akashi restaurant at vivocity for our lunch before going to our gynae visit. After that, we went to Mum's house to pass her some mini cupcakes made by my mother-in-law, played with baby Yize, and then met my in-laws at Shangri-la for "belated" reunion dinner at The Line. It's a little wasteful for us to be there as we are all small eaters.. and, I can't take raw sashimi for now too. :( I also got a stalk of rose from the hotel too. Sweet.


This year will be the last year when we can spend V-day as a couple. (Next year onwards, little baby is gonna take up our time~! LOL) . Nevertheless, though it's a simple lunch, I'm glad that we squeezed out the time for it. I love you my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment