Created by Wedding Favors

31 March 2013

19 days post delivery

Having and handling a newborn is really a tough job. My baby has totally changed our lives. Dear and I have to learn to take care of a newborn from scratch. Blame it on the hormones, the last 2 weeks I'm going through an emotional roller coaster... some feelings still lingers around. Sleep deprivation. Frustrations. Disappointment. Guilt. A lot of negative thoughts.

Of course, this tough time will soon be gone. I am lucky to have a very supportive husband who wakes up with me every single night to feed the baby, burp the baby. He also had to run chores during daytime too. Looking at how hubby take care of the little one, talk to him, "scold' him, laugh at him etc... it's priceless. I know he loves the baby... maybe even more than I do.

I feel blissful when dear is with me. Even amidst those nights when we were really tired and frustrated and after settling the baby down to bed every 2-3hrs... he still find a way to my hand and we held hands to sleep.

I love you my dear. I love baby SK.. I love my family. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment