Created by Wedding Favors

16 October 2011

15th Oct 2011

A few days before, we got ourselves a vacuum cleaner as our first year anniversary gift for our home and for each other. Used it already and we both like it. Rowenta silent force! Powerful and really quiet!


Then came the important day. 15th Oct. Yesterday's expenses was on me, since I didnt have any surprise for my dear on his birthday. I'm so bad and guilty!

We went to catch a movie "The Thing" at Lido after breakfast, walked around orchard til it was time for dinner. We settled our dinner at a jap restaurant named Watami in Ion and then off we went home for a heart to heart talk.


 


Overall, it was not a fantastic day. However, the fact that I am able to be with my love one is more than I can ask for. We were worried for a second that, when we look back next time and could not recall on what we did on our first year anniversary. But with logical thinking set in, we don't really need to spend money to make it so memorable. As long as we are always together, always so loving and sweet,  putting in effort in every single thing we do, having a normal anniversary does not matter at all.

I am so glad that I'm married to this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment