Created by Wedding Favors

18 August 2011

My private affair

I had my farewell dinner with Dr M, Koby, Natori-san and ZX at a restaurant named nanjya monjya in Grand corpthone. It is a typical japanese teppan style restaurant full of japanese. The restaurant is run by 3 jap sisters and thus serves very authentic japanese food.

I am very happy and honored to have the private dinner with the bosses. I have the honor of being "served" by 3 men. They cooked the teppan dishes for ZX and I. We dun have to do anything, except to eat. Very nice food I must say. If I have the chance, I will return to the restaurant. :)







Also, as Takizawa-san will not be around on my last working day due to a biz trip to India, I caught him to take a picture with me yesterday. He only comes in once a week.. so I was lucky I had my camera with me (actually for the dinner that night). Before he left, he gave me a handshake and I was happy! Haha! He's like an idol to me. Beach boys style! haha. Anyway, I am not very satisfied with the only picture I took with him because his hair was a bit too long, he didnt have his spectacles on (which I preferred) and he wore his pants too high! haha.

Oh in addition, my farewell treat with the company organised by the recreation committe was initially a lunch at some restaurant in biopolis, but the kind, fatherly Dr M stepped in and told the guy responsible to change it to dinner and Dr M will be bringing us to a Japanese restaurant again. Yeah! I am really honored once again!

Last but not least, I am counting down to my last working day. 7 days exactly. Emotionally, I am still not able to let go this very nice working place... but my logical side tells me to move on and aim higher. Sigh.... One thing for sure........

I love the bosses in PLR!


No comments:

Post a Comment