Created by Wedding Favors

06 August 2011

Backdated post

I had my 28th bday celebration about a week ago. Time flies and I'm hitting the big 3 in 2 years time. I managed to get the pictures off the camera and here I am, with a backdated post.

I bought an ice cream cake with winnie the pooh picture from swenson.. because I was celebrating with all my cute nieces and they love cartoon cake. It was funny when we asked for the number of candles to be 28 and probably the waitress was thinking.. so childish! We had the cake for tea break and all my nieces enjoyed the cake. Which kid doesn't like ice-cream? Even adults love ice-cream!


In the evening, dear and I went to a restaurant in resort world, the one that we went for our wedding anniversary in feb. Again, the food was really nice and we enjoyed ourselves. Foe grias, lobster, alantic cod, duck breast and hot chocolate soup were what we had. Thinking of those makes me extremely hungry! Here're the pictures!







That's it for now. I will upload the rest of the photos in FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment