Created by Wedding Favors

08 November 2010

一分钱一分货

It's nice to have Koby out of town once in a while.. coz we wont have much things scheduled to do.. Just normal cell line maintaining and other routine stuff. :) He will be coming back next monday... I'm so not use to this kind of free time. Hah.

Yesterday I got my wedding photo CD from my sis.. our 2nd photographer on our wedding day (the lady). We only looked through once and now the CD is just lying on the table. I can't believe my sis actually introduce this sub-standard friend of hers to me.. Ok, I can give her credit for the point that she worked hard for the whole day and she even took leave... Seriously, I can do the same job with point and shoot digi cam. -_- I regretted to agree to take her without looking at her portfolio.. and I did ask her many times for samples of her pics and she kept on delaying til I had no choice but to agree on it. That's a very wrong move.

I havent got back the photos from my main photographer (which is 5x more ex than the lady). But I believe it's really 一分钱一分货。 I pinned high hopes for his pictures. Don't let me down YK!

To add as a reminder to ourselves, we havent get the videos from the videographer as well! Need to contact them!

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

Looking fwd to them! :)

Post a Comment