Created by Wedding Favors

31 October 2010

Theme birthday celebration

I wanted to post pictures on my house.. but after reviewing them, I found that my house was not in the nicest condition = messy. Haha.. So i decided to postpone the post and retake the pictures when my house is ready... or when I'm ready to make the house tidy. ;p

So now, I shall blog about yesterday. Ryker's first birthday celebration. It was held at NSRCC, at changi coast walk... we brought along the "costume" in Jungle/safari theme that we made just a few days ago.. At that point of time, I was thinking, everyone will probably dressed up in animals.. so I shall have those insects and creepy crawlies... I went to a party shop in Holland V and bought those crawlies.. Then we got home and KK brought out his unwanted white Tees for me to draw and stick on. Tadaa~~ it's done.. and both of us had a disgusted look on our face, asking each other " are we really going to wear this?" haha

Back to yesterday, we reached there and I wanted to put on the costume that we made. Kk refused and said he wanted to see if there's anyone else dressing up. He didnt want to be the odd one out. Indeed, upon reaching, everyone was just in theme color - green, some with accessories in theme... but none of them had costumes that was like us. -_- Kk felt "cheated" and hence he refused to wear his.. but, as a spontaneous guest, I decided to put that on, not wanting to waste my effort (in purchasing the items and superglue-ing them, which in turn my fingers kena superglued). I felt a bit odd coz my husband forsake me and I had to wear that on my own. =( but after a while, I forgot about the costume and everything was just felt normal. haha. Oh! Forgot to mention, I got the best dressed gift from the host as well!! Thank you so much~!

We went back after the cake cutting ceremony (of course, i removed the costume). ZD drove us to the Expo train station and during the journey, ZX and I had a good chat... on work. haha~!! It was a long train ride back to bukit batok.. but luckily I had my ipod with me and we played games together...

No comments:

Post a Comment