Created by Wedding Favors

09 October 2010

I love you girls!

I wanted to blog about this after i got home last night, however I was too exhausted and hence headed off to bed instead.

First of all, I will like to say a big THANK YOU for all my friends, who took the time to come and have dinner with me - making it an enjoyable hens night dinner :) I'm sorry to have given the drinks a miss, coz as you girls can see, I recently had pimples outbreak that's too huge to be missed. I'm currently on the detox menu.. so no alcohol.


I'm really surprised yesterday. I was only expecting Hil and HC to have dinner together.. but in the end the whole group was already at the restaurant, waiting for me to start. No wonder Hil was trying to stall for time when I said we should go to the restaurant to wait... Hil and I had a good time talking, and there's no silence in between the chats. We had a lot to catch up.. coz afterall, it's sooooooooooo long that we havent see each other.


At last we walked towards the restaurant in chijmes and upon reaching, the whole group of girls (HC, Haz, Rach, SL, SY, SC, Na, YY and PY) were already there and they were waiting for the 女主角- which is me, to be the last one to come. :) After that, they mentioned that it was Hil who organised this dinner event. So sweet! [Thanks Vi too... too bad that she was sick and couldnt come]


We had our dinner and chatted for a long long time. For dessert, I was presented a cake.. in a shape of a man's body.. with the you-know-where in a 3D format. Candles was pushed all the way in, and I had to get it out from there. It was a mild treatment for a "hen".. luckily there's no need for me to get boxers from other guys, kisses from strangers etc. Thanks girls for letting me off with just the cake. haha. I didnt bring camera with me... so I have to wait for Hil and Haz to upload/or sent to me.

No other words can describe my feeling.. I felt so blessed to have all of you as friends. I'm so happy. Thank you once again my dear friends. Now I understand, no matter how long we didnt meet each other, as long as the feeling is there, we will always friends. I love you girls!

1 comment:

moshi mooch said...

muaks! I know... I still owe you pictures... soon soon :)

Post a Comment