Created by Wedding Favors

11 October 2010

All ready

I had a tiring yet fulfilling weekend. :)

Here's the summary:
Sat:
  • Lunch with Dear after missing him from his biz trip for 10 days.
  • Did some cleaning and packing for the new house
  • Chose the photos for montage and emailed to the person-in-charge
  • Dear bought white shoes and bow tie at IMM, and some miscellaneous from Daiso for our house..
  • Got back to my mum's house and packed up my stuff to be shifted over to new house..
Sunday:
  • Borrowed car from my bro (he helped me to load some of the boxes) and I drove to my house which after that dear took over in carrying the boxes up...
  • Went to have lunch with mum and then to NTUC and bought 4 cartons of drinks and some other stuff for wedding use...
  • Unload partial NTUC loots to my mum's house and load a second round of boxes
  • Went to our house and unpack and clean up again.

Our new house is ready for the wedding, and ready for the female owner to move in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment