Created by Wedding Favors

02 May 2010

He's back... and he's flying again.

Dear came back this afternoon and I took train to go meet him. Yeah, I didnt have his car key, so I couldnt drive to fetch him. It's ok. Taxi fare can be claimed.

He went home, took a shower and off we went to pick up his shoes he left in the bridal studio 2 weeks ago, after our photoshoot. Then we went to Northwest to choose our laminate for our cupboard, the vanity top, and the interior layout of our wardrobe. After that, we went to our new house to see the progress and then we went westmall to see if the offer for lenovo pc for maxonline is still on. Too bad the offer is over. =( Lastly, we went west coast plaza to have Dian Xiao Er. =)

We sorta travelled a lot today.. I enjoy dear being back with me.. BUT he's flying to Taiwan for biz trip again tmr noon. He told me after his Taiwan trip (returning on next sat) he may have to fly off again.

SO... time for me to buy the season parking ticket for my house.... so that i can use the car as and when i like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment