Created by Wedding Favors

05 May 2010

Events for the next few days

Tonight will be going down to my house again to see the progress. As the reno schedule is pushed slightly forward (that means i can get my house sooner), I'm not sure what are they fixing on right now. If it's pushed slightly forward, I guess I should see the deliveries of the kitchen accessories, as well as my ID calling me to get the payment. After that, I'll be going down to JP to collect my phone that had been sent to repair, probably 4 weeks ago. It's finally done eh. Been waiting for soooo long. haha

Tmr will be our company event - watching Iron Man 2 in GV grand, Gold class! Yippee~! Nice. Too bad dear is in Taiwan right now, and he is thinking of catching the movie there. BUT he's unsure whether the show will be dubbed in chinese, which is, erm.. lame. haha.

Friday will be Ying's Bday celebration BBQ.. but I'm not sure where yet. She mentioned that it will be at east coast.. but no details yet. -_- will be texting her to confirm again.

Saturday! Dear will be coming back. hee. Will be fetching him by car (yes, this time he remembered to pass me the key) and then visit the house again... but then, he will be flying off in just a few days from there. -_-

OK thats all for the events for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment