Created by Wedding Favors

19 April 2010

Photoshoot - 16 Apr

Just a day before my photoshoot, I went for my gown fitting (to confirm the altered size fit me) as well as my trial makeup... dear went off after trying his pants and suit.. coz he had a teleconference to attend.. Anyway, my makeup artist took her time to help me with the makeup, and after that my coordinator helped me to try the gowns, as well as taking this pic =)


Dear's suit no 1: white mandarin collar

Dear's suit no 2: black tuxedo.. with 3 different cravats/bow tie.



Then came the actual photoshoot day.. it's VERY, EXTREMELY, tiring! The fake double eyelids, the double fake lashes and the contact lenses.. they made it even worse! I'm so not used to external items sticking on to my eyes.. Couldnt really open them! But of coz, I appeared to be pretty after that. hee. Anyway, dear took these photos of me... and I only took 2 pics of him. during his makeup... Actually, there's really nothing special for men! haha!

Here're the pictures of me! Wahaha!




The photos will be out in late May, and we had scheduled the date to choose our pics on the 29th. =]

3 comments:

YuFFie said...

I have to stress again that you looked GORGEOUS!LOok like Pan Jia Li somemore!

BlueSky said...

Thanks for the compliment!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I can across your blog while surfing for Z Wedding. Would like to know more about your package and how was your experience with them?
Thank you!
Michelle
colourful_life@live.com

Post a Comment