Created by Wedding Favors

24 April 2010

Gambatte!

Dear had boarded the plane to UK, on the way to his head office in Birmingham to work, after that he’ll be going to Taiwan for biz trip. Dear’s been busy with reports and plans for more frequent flying.. and thus, I have to take over the tasks of going down to our new house every 2 days to check.

Work has been busy for me as well. Actually it is the presentation that is draining me. I simply cant finish it with such a short notice, and with Koby not around assigning work for us.. Especially on Thurs and Fri when my partner went on leave… Now that the week is over, I guess it will be better next.

Will be meeting sis later on.. she mentioned that there is a makeup class that she had registered and asked me to go along with her, totally FOC. Hope that it wont be a place where there’s hidden agenda! Haha

Alright, on to do my presentation slides! Gambatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment