Created by Wedding Favors

14 February 2010

My first day of new year

I spent my new year and valentine's day with mum.

First we went to Guanyin Temple, then we ate Macdonald's Chocolate burst icecream.

Next we dropped by Bugis and went Watsons (since it's one of the few shops that was opened). Mum got a lipstick, and I got myself a nail polish. Haha. It's literally finding something to waste money on. Right now, mum and I got the same nail color. hehee. I applied (lousily) on mum's fingers and toes.. and my toes as well. Totally gave up when it comes to my own fingers. It's TOUGH, and I got no talent in this.

Then we walked into Sookee to look at diamond earrings. Mum once told me she wanted to get a pair.. so, having nothing to do, we walked in, took a liking to a pair, tried on, and paid for it. Really, new year makes people have the urge to spend more money. Haha.

Dinner was at Siam kitchen, and then we took the train back home. I felt like I was in India or Phillipines... The smell of curry and spices + body odour, the loud noises from ah-nehs chatting and for god's sake - playing loud videos... and Filipinos chatting loudly over the phone. OMG. We were surrounded by foreigners. I nearly couldnt take it. That's the longest train trip ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment