Created by Wedding Favors

22 November 2009

My gifts from Dear's US trip.

Dear got this for me when he was transiting in Tokyo. Micropets~! Hee. We saw this in our last Japan trip, but the model I wanted was sold out. So he got it for me when he saw this again.. It a "robot dog" that will response to your finger tapping on the table to sing, walk and dance! Cute~!



Then I asked dear to get a coach wristlet for me... to use it when I'm going to a short jalan jalan. =)


I need a new pair of sneakers (my converse is getting old and "lose" coz I got a wrong size the other time). Tadaa~~~ coach sneakers~! hee. The size is just nice, light and comfy. I like it~! Thanks dear for bringing all the way back for me~!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! Nice! I like the wrislet. =)

nutty

YuFFie said...

I like the sneakers! U are branded all over!

Post a Comment