Created by Wedding Favors

24 November 2009

"Lonely" day

There're a few new stuff going around me.. to the extend that I'm lazy to blog about it (besides those gifts that I mentioned in the previous post). Heh. First, dear got his Nikon D5000 DSLR from US! He had a "fun" time taking pictures of cosplayers and figurines when we went to the AFA09 last Sunday.. Some cosplayers really went "all out" and the character from the anime seemed to come alive! So cool! Pictures were posted on FB yesterday.. so you guys may want to take a look. heh.

Also, dear had finally got rid of his HTC touch Pro and changed to blackberry bold. He's been waiting loooong for this! Imagine he spent some time to call up ALL starhub and its distributors to ask if there's any stock available! For me, I renewed my M1 contract and got W508 - flip phone for free~! Yippee! I love flip phones =) haha. This is the first time I use SE phone. Had some difficulties navigating around. Need more time to adjust!

Oh, by the way, I was selected (or somehow volunteered) to be in the recreational committee for next year! Haha. VH and SP are together with me... and as expected, a Jap is nominated to be our Chairman... sigh.. but its ok! Just sign and approve whatever cost that we made~! hee.

Today's lonely... Koby and ZX went to Europe (separately)... VH went to church camp, leaving SY and me in the lab.. or rather, in the office. heh. She got nothing much to do, but i do have some protein purification stuff and lysate thingy to do.. on and off during the waiting time, will be my free time - like now. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment