Created by Wedding Favors

25 May 2008

Weekend

Friday was a happy one.. firstly, dad drove me to work... then CRTs went to Arts faculty in NUS for lunch *Yummie~!* and i completed revamping (well, more or less) my company's website. *Sense of acheivement* Considering I'm still green on html, plus, there's no software for me to do up the website.. purely source codes and microsoft word... IT doesnt allow me to install any software to aid me. boo~~

Went to sis place for a stayover yesterday... new house new environment... not that bad..felt comfortable... and was thinking, when will i have my own? Anyway, I enjoy myself playing around with my kawaii nieces~!

Went to topman and got kk a shirt.. sale sale sale~! extra 10% off for UOB card holder. nice.

Tmr's working day! Let's hope next week be fun! hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment