Created by Wedding Favors

03 May 2008

Saturday afternoon.

I'm going to Bangkok next weekend =) Batam trip planned was postpone though.. coz all the spa packages are fully booked. Will find another day in June =)

I want to go KTV~! but then that will be after i'm back la.. so will be calling you girls up. =)

I want to go learn cycling~! haah~ i think i know how to cycling when i'm young.. but now.. i have to get the feeling back... who knows, i may need those skills to go learn bike license. ya. that's my plan. =) Anyone wants to join me in learning? hee~

I cant sleep yesterday night... tossing and turning on bed when its around 1.40am already. Kept thinking about a colleague who has a job offer else where already... think of us as a trio.. now it's turning down to two..sigh~

Anyway, it's nice to hear that pple around me are planning to get married.. of course, not that early for me lah. haha~ will keep this updated..if there's any.

No comments:

Post a Comment