Created by Wedding Favors

27 March 2008

Random Events

Tmr's Hazel's last day of work.. I'll definitely miss her bright smile and big hugs... I still remember that we joined the company together about 5 years ago.. I still remember those protocols i worked together with her... I hate farewells... nevertheless, i'll wish her all the best.

This morning's unlucky for me. Got some minor spillage of a blood sample on my khakis pants. Gotta borrow helmet from another colleague and asked RJ to send me home and get changed during lunch time...

Dear's on the way back Penang for his "sweeping tombs".. Back on Monday.

Booked a 3 days 2 nights free and easy to BKK. Shopping~!

Last but not least, I'm getting tired... I havent been sleeping well these 2 days.. I'm gonna turn in soon to make up those lost hours of sleep. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment