Created by Wedding Favors

16 March 2008

...

I just realised that...many things happened... to my surroundings and friends and family.

The primary school in my neighbourhood that's rebuilding will be finishing soon...
The building at the MRT area is starting to take it's shape...
HL and LF are leaving the company this month end...
Another is intending to leave...
Bro got "chased" by bees and got stung by one..
2 friends are getting married...

I think there are more.. but i cant recall at this moment...

Well... I just feel a bit down thinking that close colleagues.. or friends are leaving.. i know "tian xia mei you bu shan zi yan si".. you know.. just that.. i dun like this feeling... its making me sad..

Although i dun want them to go... but still.. i'll wish them all the best~!

No comments:

Post a Comment