Created by Wedding Favors

01 March 2008

L

Went to watch "L change the world" just now. dear said that it's not a nice one... I agreed if compared to death note 1 and 2.. but then, just to watch L.... I still like the show. =)

Flipped through my notes just now.. realised that i made quite some mistakes in my MCQ test just now.. just like the previous one.. I think i dun have the mood to concentrate on studying liao.. afterall, this is my 2nd last module and then thats all. ha~ have been working real hard, getting endless stress.. where all finally are coming to an end.. some pple will have the last burst of energy.. but for me, the curve is going down slope. Gosh. I need something to motivate me once again. There's the final exam coming up next Thurs.

I got the time table for the next module too.. looks good.. with no test... just 3 assignments and a final exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment