Created by Wedding Favors

26 July 2007

The Worst day for Jul

Although I said so many times that good things always happen on Jul... today, I guess, is the worst day ever.

My day started off seeing dad falling down in the bathroom.. i feel really sad and bad.. coz I just came out from the shower and he stepped in.. the floor's slippery... But luckily he's fine.

Next.. coming to work. My colleague was harsh to me when I tried to help him.. I know he was joking.. but then i just dun feel good after hearing that... so i said " i dun noe whether you meant what you said or not.. but your words hurt me".. and went back to the office... Maybe I wasnt feeling that great already.. and wat he said made things worse. At that very point of time, I felt like crying.. but I held on. He didnt realised that I was sad until Jul told him. like I said to Jul, it takes a long time to build up friendship, but only seconds to break it... Anyway, after that he apologised to me (but sounded not so sincere)... and.. I think I need another day to forgive him. Remember, I'm a petty person.

Then.. coming to study.. today's practical was a mess... experiments were going cranky every now and then... heated oil baths were bubbling vigourously when condensers came loose and water splashes into it and everywhere... WY even broke a condenser and badly cut her hand. Poor thing.. i didnt notice it until I saw blood oozing out from her thumb.. I ran to the first aid kit and informed the demostrator but the kit was a lousy, under-equipped one. After some commotion and the bleeding stopped, one of our classmate brought her to the nearby clinic to have the cut glued (suggested a stitch but WY chose something less painful)

Dear came to fetch me later on and I told all my bad encounters to him.. never did I know that he said that he dont like me to talk so much and non-stop~! I was so so sad when I heard that... I was thinking, how could he? shouldnt a couple be sharing good times and bad times together? I was disappointed... so when we reached home, I cried. I couldnt control it anymore. He then told me that he was having a bad day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment