Created by Wedding Favors

20 July 2007

I love fridays

Went to NTUC with Jul to buy some tidbits to stock up in the office... never did we realised that we really bought a lot~! haha~ It's nice shopping around... for food. hee~ We were like going for a chalet or staying overnight somewhere..

Today there's practical lesson.. hope that I can have a good product... but then from the looks of my filtration the other night, I guess I had another earwax lookalike product again. Yucks.

This weekend will be a busy one.. got an extra tutorial lesson from 12 to 1pm... and then practical lesson from 2-5pm.. gotta finish up the lab report before sunday also.. have been dragging.. becoming lazy... =p

Sunday is Nini chan's first birthday~! hee~ Sis said that we will be having lunch at dunno what hotel (which i cant rmb).. then around 6pm, I will be meeting Ting and Ping for dinner... and a neoprint session~~ haha~ it's been reaaaaallly a long time since I met both of them.. very busy with exams and reports and classes etc etc.. i know all these can be excuses... but then I'm really sorry ok? I bet we will have a good time that night =)

Ok, thats all for now. Readers, enjoy your weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment