Created by Wedding Favors

14 July 2007

Let's talk about something happy

Well, first of all, for all that 4 years i'm in my job.. dad sent me to work for the very first time last thursday. At first he wanted to drop me along the expressway opposite the NUH.. but then when we reached there, he decided to send me there... Dad didnt exactly send me to the roundabout at my building (coz I dun really know how to describe to him my building - I'm lousy at directing) but he sent me to NUH, which I dun have to cross that long overhead bridge =) Thanks dad.

Next, friday 13th... I shifted my work desk to my new, small, cozy little office~! Havent really had the time to pack things nicely.. but at least everything is in place now.. as for my ex-desk, goodbye... sayonara to my 4 years of window seat... to a place where there's only walls... Not to worry, although it's small.. i have Jul and RJ with me.. hee~ when best friends are together, it's always a nice place. =)

As for today, watched Harry porter.... bought a new top.. bought a 2GB memorystick for my PSP~~ hee.. hm... maybe it's not my PSP... ownership belongs to KK =p PLus, a brand new red sony T100 camera~ hee~

I simply love July.. not because I'm born in the month of July... but seems like nice things always happen in July.. hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment