Created by Wedding Favors

07 June 2007

They are leaving~!

Boo Hoo~~~ Vic and Glo are leaving tmr~~~ although I told them not to think of us (because I wont be thinking of them) but then it's a fake~~~ I'm a soft hearted person... sob sob.. I'm just trying to be strong.. boo hoo hoo~~

Anyway, if you guys are reading.. I will like to say that you two are really fun to be with.. appreciating my crappy jokes... being teased by me... lending me shoulders to lean on when I feel like it... sharing thoughts and feelings with me...asking me for advices (which sometimes I think I cant help much also) Your attachment in the lab brings life and laughter... of course, with the combination of Jul, RJ.. and the forever topic KS.. mwahahaha

Well well... no more lengthy words... I'll be giving you two a very big hug tmr... *muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment