Created by Wedding Favors

14 June 2007

I will like to tell her, I'll miss her..

Tonight's my exam. I'd somehow given up on getting good marks for this module. Over the past few days, I'd been at the funeral helping out... very little information had got into my head.. i dun even bother to call my friends and ask them about the past year paper questions.. totally of no mood at all.

If information can be like the membrane transport lectures... I can simply place my head on the lecture notes and information can be diffused from a higher concentration to lower concentration, involving no energy at all.

Grandma shall be buried in an hour's time. Sorry that I am not around with her at this very moment (studying at home but with no avail)

However, I will like to tell her, I'll miss her.

2 comments:

Vick said...

Sorry to hear about your gramma... We all have to leave this world the same way that we were born into sooner or later. My condolences to you girl.

BlueSky said...

Thanks girl. I'm fine now.. back to the usual me. =)

Post a Comment