Created by Wedding Favors

24 June 2007

Had Fun

Today I had a usual saturday, attending class and handing in my previous module's assignment (finally I got it done before the deadline on monday)

What's special today was, we went to Glo's concert. She's amazing~! Really gua(1) mu(4) xiang(1) kan(4). Initially i thought that she was only just performing a few pieces.. but then she was an all rounder~! She played the piano, the violin and the conducter. Wow! I really enjoyed myself listening to the songs she played... somehow, it melts my heart. So sweet... awww....

After that, we went done to holland V (hoping that glo will come down after her concert but she couldnt make it in the end) to grab a bite.. Jazzy Brownie at NYDC and fries~~ hee~ finally managed to swipe the Amex card (15% discount) =) Then, Eski bar for a drink.. We went into the cold room for an experience... it's really really cold~~~ with cold wind blowing lo~~ I shivered immediately when I stepped in.. I'm in a spag top... Cannot tahan... I practically grabbed hold of anyone who's in front of me to seek a bit of warm... We came out after probably a min. haha~ We were comfortable enough to stay at the normal aircon temp.. not the cold room..

Chilled til the bar's closing.. stomach's filled to the brim..

Reached home about 2am... showered and now with my hair still damp, I cant sleep...

I really had fun tonight. I had great company. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment