Created by Wedding Favors

30 March 2007

Random.

Our company had a mini event this afternoon. Iron Chef. I enjoyed myself helping out in cooking, playing around, watching pple cook etc. Fun, but tired.

Congrats to myself, I just had a promotion. My title is still the same, just that I'm a level higher from last year. According to them, my performance was great and so they decided to give me some more responsibilities. =) It's getting tougher to leave this job i think. haa~ but i wont be thinking about leaving at all at this moment. Everything is just going smoothly. I like the peace I'm having right now. Everything is managable.. of course there's stress in work and studies sometimes.. but overall, it makes me grown up.

Having breakout on my face right now... sianz.. pimples pimples go away~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment