Created by Wedding Favors

05 April 2007

Haircut tmr

I'm going for a haircut tmr. =) My hair's getting too long and the ends are splitting liao. haha~ Hope that it turns out fine tmr.. Everytime I went to cut my hair, there's bound to be something I will complain. haha~

I got some free time this week.. only 1 lesson.. thats why i guess i have to start on my assignment.. 2000 words. It's difficult. I dont know how to write and discuss about that drug I had chosen.. just hope that getting loads of journals online will help. hee~

I will have a fun packed weekend.. Sat's going for a high tea session with Nana and Rach.. then that night will be going to Juleen's 21st birthday buffet.. then Sunday we are going to KTV for CRT's outing. haa~I wonder how it will turn out on Sunday... Guess Juleen and I will be hogging on to the mike. =p

Anyway, tv time~

No comments:

Post a Comment