Created by Wedding Favors

08 March 2007

Suay ah!!!

Today's an unlucky day for me. There's some small things happened here and there... and my exam paper's really tough. Toughest among all the papers I had taken so far. If I can pass this module, I will be happy enough. I always aim for distinction.. but now.. sigh~ will continue to work hard... there's 3 reports to hand in 2 weeks from now. I think i better do well for them.. so that it can at least pull up some marks for me... if not, I think I can even flunk this module. It's that tough i tell ya. No joke.

After my paper, Kk and I went to have some supper and then when we were just about to finish, the TP came.. everybody rushed to get their cars... of course, that includes kk lo... I went to settle the bill while he went to get his car. Dunno whether he got a summon or not.. coz he said that he saw the TP busy writing on the paper somewhere near his car... of course, there were lots more car beside us.. so now.. we can hope is that, we dun end the day with a summon plus demerit points... (we parked at zigzag line somemore~!) Suay!

No comments:

Post a Comment