Created by Wedding Favors

24 January 2007

Update

Went to a computer course last 2 days with some of my colleagues. I learnt something.. but I just dun like the way the teacher teach the class... Very very bad time management.

Had my exam last week.. everything is good. At least this time i am pretty much confident to get an A, which is a distinction.. haha~ unless I'm really unlucky where my paper got missing... since I was the first one to submit the paper and leave the room. haa~

School's busy for this week.. another new chemistry module which i'm not good in.. Have to spend more time to understand those oxidation state and d orbitals. bleh~ but the timetable will be better next later on.. since this module is a short one.

KK came back from his business trip today.. will be meeting him later for dinner at the ABC market for some nice food~! hee~

Tmr's Dad and Hilary's birthday... hee~ just in case I have no time, I need to say " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HILARY~!"

No comments:

Post a Comment