Created by Wedding Favors

01 January 2007

First day of 2007.

First day of new year. Nice~ no rain, bright sunny day. Good start for the year.

Didnt do any countdown yesterday. I stayed at home, trying out the new board game (Sceneit) that kk bought for me from US. It's really expensive. It's all about Disney.. from really really old animations to the quite recent ones. hee~ I thought it was a 'chimilogy' but then it's really fun after we started playing. It comes with a DVD disc, showing short movie clips and players have to answer a question that followed the clip. =) Interactive. Suitable for kids and adults. But players first have to be DISNEY fans.. because all the questions are related to disney pictures. Not necessary cartoons... Movie like Pirates of the Carribean is from Disney too.

Ok, another day off tmr... then it will be work again. Sianz. Thought of the busy days I will have in 2007. But it's ok~! I will enjoy every moment of it. Good and bad, tough or easy! Gambatte ne!

I'm going shopping in 1 hour time. I had taka vouchers to spend. heh~! Yey~

No comments:

Post a Comment