Created by Wedding Favors

13 January 2007

Cold Cold

I'm listening to my cute little niece talking in the background as i am typing this.. not exactly talking.. coz she's only near to 3 months old. She's make those cute funny noises... that makes us all laugh and talk to her. She's so so cute~ Looking at her, I hope that she can grow up fast and then i can see her develope, learning more things as days go... finally to be able to walk and talk... then study, where this auntie, which is me, can teach her about life and experiences. haha~ Well, i think by that time I have my own kids to look after liao loj. *winks*

I'm sleepy.. must be the cold weather... but then I wont succumb to my bed... coz it's actually a nice weather to study. I'll try to absorb as much information as i can =) Right now I'm taking a break.. have been reading my notes from late morning. haha~

ok lah. me go and play with my niece for a little while. tata~!

No comments:

Post a Comment